1.1.- This notice and legal information (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”) regulates the use of the Internet portal service www.hiservices.es (hereinafter, the “Portal” or “web”). The present conditions are intended to regulate the access and use of the portal by the users who visit it, as well as making available to them, free of charge unless expressly indicated otherwise, both the information provided, either general or specialized, as the different content offered and services provided in it.
1.2.- Any user accessing the information and services offered in the aforementioned domain is subject to this document and this implies the adhesion and acceptance of this to the Terms and Conditions established at each moment. Client / user is defined as anyone who browses the portal and / or uses the services included or acquires the services or products offered therein. Therefore, we recommend that you read these Conditions carefully before starting the use.
1.3.- To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, below, indicate the general information data of this website:
- Headline: LOGISTICA Y SOLUCIONES HISERVICES S.L.
- CIF: B98765019
- Address: C/ Molino de la Marquesa, 25. CP 46015 Valencia
- Contact: email@example.com
1.4.- Regarding the information contained in the portal, LOGISTICA Y SOLUCIONES HISERVICES S.L. (hereinafter, “the owner of the website”) does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the portal, in its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid them, correct them or update them trying to maintain the highest precision in the content and complete information for the user.
1.5.- Likewise, the entity can not guarantee that the links to other places are accurate at the time of access. The places to which the links point are owned by third parties and for which it is they who will be responsible for their extent and the legality of their content. The possible references made in this Web to any product, service, process, link, hypertext or any other information using the brand, the commercial name or the manufacturer or supplier, etc. that are owned by third parties, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by this company.
1.6.- In the event that electronic commerce services are provided through the Portal, the regulations contained in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, Law 7/1998 on General Contracting Conditions shall apply. Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Revised Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws, Law 7/1996 on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and in particular, by the Particular Conditions of hiring that, in his case are published in the Web Portal.
1.7.- Although the owner of the website reserves the right to unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, both these General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that may eventually be established; the configuration, presentation and design of the portal or any of the elements that comprise it; the information, general or specialized, and the contents provided and, in general, any other circumstances not expressly designated, including the cancellation of the Portal or any of its elements. Once any of the aforementioned changes have been made to the portal, any subsequent access by the user will imply unconditional acceptance of the same.
1.8.- The present General Conditions and the Particular Conditions that may be established, and with the wording that they present at all times, have an indefinite duration, and will remain in effect while the portal is still active.
2.- User responsibility
2.1.- The use of the Portal will be made under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the user, being exonerated, expressly, the owner of the website from the damages and / or damages caused to the user or third parties for said use against what is established in this Legal Notice and the Particular Conditions that in each case were applicable, or against the current legislation and applicable at the time. Said liability shall extend to the use, by the user or any third party, of any password or similar assigned to access the Portal, if any, or to any of its services.
2.2.- The User agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the entity offers through its portal and with an enunciative but not limitative character, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights;
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the owner of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
2.3.- Also the owner of the website, although committed to adopt appropriate security measures, is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of the presence of viruses or others in the user’s computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the portal, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof .
2.4.- The company reserves the right to refuse at any time and without prior notice, access to the Portal, those users who fail to comply with these general conditions, or the particular ones that apply to them in each case.
2.5.- In the event that the owner of the website has links to other internet sites managed by third parties, the owner of the website will not exercise any control over such sites and / or contents, and therefore any liability to the owner of the website is excluded. Portal derived from the use and content of such links. Also, if the Portal includes links to payment gateways or similar, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, technical availability or operation of the same.
2.6.- The owner of the website does not guarantee the legality, quality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties or that the owner of the website acts solely as a connector. The external links direct to web pages of entities outside our own. These entities are responsible for their contents. In case of any violation of the law, these links will be immediately deleted.
3.- Intellectual Property Rights
3.1.- The entire portal, understood as including, content, source codes, form design, product names, images, trademarks, trade names, logos, graphics, including copyright, audio files, software file, color combinations, as well as the structure, content and order thereof, are protected by the regulations governing Intellectual and Industrial Property and are understood to be owned, have been assigned or are subject to licensing, in favor of the owner of the website and therefore the authorship and the exploitation right are protected by the mercantile and penal laws in force, and its infringement constitutes an illegal or criminal activity.
3.2.- The USER may view the elements and contents of this website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use, keeping At all times intact the notes relating to copyright and property. Therefore, the reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available or any other form of exploitation for commercial purposes, as well as its modification, alteration or decompilation is strictly prohibited. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on this web page.
3.3.- The access and navigation through the website does not grant the User any license or authorization of use of any kind on their rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property or on any right or property related to the web itself, the services or the contents, except the mere right to access and navigation, reserving the owner of the website the power to exercise the relevant legal actions in the event that the User breaches the rights of intellectual and / or industrial property.
4.- Data Protection
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons (RGPD), in Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, as well as its development regulations, informs the User of the Portal of the following:
4.1.- That the entity respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy and confidentiality of users, as well as the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation (RGPD), the Organic Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, adopting for this, the necessary technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed .
4.2.- Users of the portal are informed that their personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained and that of the they will make a rational and responsible use. As well as not to transfer them to any other entity, unless authorized by the owner or by legal obligation. On the other hand, the data provided will be canceled by the entity when they are no longer necessary or relevant for that purpose, or when requested by the owner, in the exercise of their right.
4.3.- The users guarantee and respond, in any case, of the veracity, accuracy, validity, authenticity, relevance and non-excessiveness of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated.
4.4.- The entity LOGISTICA Y SOLUCIONES HISERVICES S.L. proceed exclusively to send commercial communications to those users who have expressly given their consent in the registration form and on the products offered by the entity.
4.5.- In compliance with the provisions of the Regulations (RGPD) the entity is committed to respect the principles of legality, loyalty and transparency by establishing information mechanisms by layers broken down in the following headings: (“Responsible”, “Purpose”, “Legitimation”, “Recipients” and “Rights”).
- Responsable LOGISTICA Y SOLUCIONES HISERVICES S.L.
- Purpose: Manage the delivery of the information requested and provide users with the offers of products and services according to their interests. As well as improving your user experience based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made to that profile. The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Legitimation: The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent that is requested to the user for the offer of products and services that appears on the website.
- Recipients: Any transfer to third parties of the personal data of the users of this portal, will be duly communicated to those affected by specifying the identity of the assignees and the purpose with which they are going to treat the data that are transferred among which are included administrative purposes and the provision of the service, including the processing of personal data of the client. No data will be transferred to third parties without the consent of the interested party.
- Rights: The personal data that the User provides or that in the future may be provided, will be collected in an automated file whose responsible is the company LOGISTICA Y SOLUCIONES HISERVICES S.L. The User may exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in the European Regulation (RGPD), in the Organic Law 15/1999, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, cancellation of data, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, whenever relevant, as well as the revocation of consent for the transfer of your data or for any of the uses mentioned above. The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph, may be exercised by each User through a written and signed request may be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: C / Molino de la Marquesa, 25. CP 46015 Valencia, enclosing copy of the User’s ID.
5.1.- Definition: A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. In any case the cookies could damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve possible errors.
- Duration: 1 year
- Purpose: Saves information about the acceptance of cookies
- Duration: Session
- Purpose: Saves information about promotional popup
- Duration: 2 years
- Purpose: Used to distinguish users (Google)
- Duration: 24 hours
- Purpose: Used to distinguish users (Google)
- Duration: 1 minute
- Purpose: Used to limit the percentage of applications (Google)
5.3.- We inform you that you can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies on your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.
We also indicate the following links, where you can find more information about the administration of cookies in the main Internet browsers:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
6.- Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
6.1.- The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish legislation.
6.2.- Any dispute that may arise from the access or use of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the domicile of the owner of the website.
Legal texts reviewed and endorsed by: